A few years ago, I decided to follow my heart and embark on life as a graduate student in Cleveland, Ohio. Before making the journey from Columbus to Cleveland, a co-worker wrote me the most beautiful goodbye letter. Along with this letter, she gave me a list of "must sees."
Ask me anything
Here is the list and a few extras in between.
"There are 2 times to pray - when you feel like it and when you don’t…" - Rev. Paul Hobson Sadler, Sr.
5 Touchstones of Prayer:
- Pray Personally: He knows you better than you know yourself. Be honest and forthright.
- Pray Purposefully: In line with God’s purpose and plan for your life. What you put out, is coming back.
- Pray Persistently: Pray without ceasing…
- Pray Relentlessly: When you give up, why expect God to show up? Use the power that you have.
- Pray Faithfully: You have to believe that He is going to do for you what he said He would do.
No good thing does the Lord Uphold from those that walk uprightly.
(September 28, 2013)
← Older entries Page 1 of 20